Banatton Long life 12.8V lithium-ion battery 12V 100ah 200ah lithium lifepo4 batteries
1. High cycle life: 2000 cycles @80% DoD for effectively lower total of owner ship cost.
2. Longer service life: Low maintenance batteries with stable chemistry.
3. Built in circuit protect: Battery Management System (BMS) is incorporated against abuse.
4. Better storage: up to 6 months thanks to its extremely low self discharge (LSD) rate and no risk of sulphation.
5. Quickly recharge: Save time and increase productivity with less down time thanks to superior charge/discharge efficiency.
6. Extreme heat tolerance: Suitable for use in a wider range of applications where ambient temperature is unusually high: up to +60°C.
7. Lightweight: Lithium batteries provide more Wh/Kg while also being up to 1/3 the weight of its SLA equivalent.
Our battery module consists of multiple cells connected in a series and/or a parallel, encased in a mechanical structure. The system is modular in design, allowing for it to be easily switched to a different capacity and power as per your demands. The unit can be wall mounted, floor mounted, and server rack mounted.
Lithium Iron Phosphate can be used in most applications that use Lead Acid, GEL or AGM type batteries.
Suitable applications include:
• Golf Car
• Solar Storage
• Remote Monitoring
• Switching applications and more
Factory Production Line
|Recommended Charge Current||20A|
|Maximum Charge Current||200A|
|Recommended Charge Voltage||14.6V|
|BMS Charge Cut-Off Voltage||<15.6 V (3.9V/Cell)|
|Reconnect Voltage||>14.4 V (3.6V/Cell)|
|Balancing Voltage||<14.4 V (3.6V/Cell)|
|Maximum Batteries in Series||4 (*Consult MUST)|
|Maximum Continuous Discharge Current||200 A|
|Peak Discharge Current||400 A (3s)|
|BMS Discharge Cut-Off Current||1000 A ±150 A (30ms)|
|Recommended Low Voltage Disconnect||11 V (2.75V/Cell)|
|BMS Discharge Cut-Off Voltage||>8.0 V (2s) (2.0V/Cell)|
|Reconnect Voltage||>10.0 V (2.5V/Cell)|
|Short Circuit Protection||250 ~ 500 μs|
|Discharge Temperature||-4 ~ 131 ºF (-20 ~ 55 ºC)|
|Charge Temperature||-4 ~ 113 ºF (0 ~ 45 ºC)|
|Storage Temperature||23 ~ 95 ºF (-5 ~ 35 ºC)|
|BMS High Temperature Cut-Off||149 ºF (65 ºC)|
|Reconnect Temperature||131 ºF (55 ºC)|
HEATING FOIL PERFORMANCE
|Heating Temperature Range||-4 to 41 ºF (-20 to 5 ºC)|
|Heating Time||Approximately 1 hour @ 7.5 A|
|BMS Heating Foil Cut-Off||158 ºF (70 ºC)|